MRE Consulting, Ltd.
This is a full-time hire. Please no contractors or staffing firms.
Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time.
Join the Salesforce practice at MRE Consulting! We enable companies to improve sales operations and reimagine the customer experience, delivering capabilities that empower teams to collaborate together and work smarter. Our team of Salesforce-certified experts bring experience across the Salesforce platform as well as deep industry capabilities. As a Salesforce partner, we are committed to continuous learning, offering continued growth opportunities, and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects. At MRE, we are proud to go the distance with integrity, expertise, and personal commitment.
What you will be doing:
You will focus on projects, working closely with an Architect to develop technical solutions for our clients. Depending on the nature of the project, you will be configuring the solution in the Salesforce platform, developing custom code, and helping with related activities such as scoping, requirements definition, and documentation.
- Translate business requirements into well-developed solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Participate in design sessions; Document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Follow Agile software delivery methodologies and leverage tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile Accelerator
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during the project to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Stay informed about the Salesforce product roadmap and features being deployed in maintenance releases
- Mentor junior technical resources
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
You are an experienced developer, with familiarity of various development platforms, coding styles, software delivery methods and tools. You have strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform, Lightning components, and Apex development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in a development role with proven ability to successfully translate business requirements into custom developed solutions
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience (5+ years preferred)
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce Mobile, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com Platform, and the App Exchange
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click developer interface
- Understanding of the Salesforce APIs for integration and data migration activities in Salesforce
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Holds an Active Salesforce developer certification
Frequently Asked Questions:
IS THIS A REMOTE OR HYBRID POSITION?
MRE has always been a flexible employer and we recognize that our clients hire us to work on challenging projects with tight deadlines. At this time, preferred candidates are Houston-based.
WHAT IS THE PAY RANGE?
The salary range is $100k-$165k commensurate with experience. In addition, we offer a discretionary bonus structure starting at $20k for this position. As an added benefit, our bonuses are not capped and you can earn more based on YOUR performance.
CAN I APPLY AS AN INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT?
Of course! We have a long list of independent consultants that work exclusively with MRE and we welcome the opportunity to further expand our network. However, we limit this relationship to independent consultants – no staffing agencies please.