This is a full-time hire, please no contractors or staffing firms.
Join the Salesforce practice at MRE Consulting! We enable companies to improve sales operations and reimagine the customer experience, delivering capabilities that empower teams to collaborate and work smarter. Our team of Salesforce-certified experts have experience across the Salesforce Platform as well as deep industry capabilities. As a Salesforce partner, we are committed to continuous development of our team, offering continued growth opportunities, and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects. At MRE, we are proud to go the distance with integrity, expertise, and personal commitment.
What you will be doing:
You will build and deliver intelligent and robust solutions for our clients as a Salesforce Solution Architect. You will lead technical requirements sessions, act as a liaison between our clients and our development staff, architect, and document solutions, and develop interfaces between Salesforce and other systems. You will design and guide the delivery of large programs of work or multiple client engagements. As a leader, you will design scalable solutions, provide expert assistance to guide the team, and train/mentor individuals.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverages the entire Salesforce product suite and Salesforce best practices for the platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce platform
- Manage technical scopes and client expectations
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Must be able to delegate and lead the work
- Design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership
- Be a credible subject matter expert to clients and partners on sales cycles and marketing events
- Provide detailed estimates
- Coach and mentor junior technical resources; own responsibility for ongoing technical development of technical resources on Salesforce projects
- Knowledgeable on the Salesforce product roadmap and features being deployed in maintenance releases
- Provide Salesforce recommended best practices for the platform
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
You are a senior Salesforce professional, with experience across Salesforce platform, customer experience strategy, and custom development solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- 5+ years of CRM industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience (5+ years preferred)
- Expert understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce Mobile, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Lightning design, and the App Exchange
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click developer interface
- Understanding of the Salesforce APIs for integration and data migration activities in Salesforce
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Multiple active Salesforce Certifications related to the architect path
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect or Salesforce Certified System Architect is a plus
Frequently Asked Questions:
IS THIS A REMOTE OR HYBRID POSITION?
MRE has always been a flexible employer and we recognize that our clients hire us to work on challenging projects with tight deadlines. At this time, Houston-based candidates are preferred; however, we are open to remote candidates with a strong background in Field Services.
WHAT IS THE PAY RANGE?
The salary range is $135k-$180k commensurate with experience. In addition, we offer a discretionary bonus structure starting at $20k for this position. As an added benefit, our bonuses are not capped and you can earn more based on YOUR performance.
CAN I APPLY AS AN INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT?
Of course! We have a long list of independent consultants that work exclusively with MRE and we welcome the opportunity to further expand our network. However, we limit this relationship to independent consultants – no staffing agencies please.