MRE Consulting, Ltd.
Join the CTRM practice at MRE Consulting! Our team of CTRM experts bring experience across multiple products as well as deep industry capabilities. As a leading systems integrator, we are committed to continuous learning, offering continued growth opportunities, and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects. At MRE, we are proud to go the distance with integrity, expertise, and personal commitment.
What you will be doing:
You will focus on projects, working closely with a Solutions Architect to develop technical solutions for our clients. Depending on the nature of the project, you will be primarily accountable for development, unit testing, technical documentation, and configuration of software components required to extend or enhance key business applications.
- Provide technical analysis, custom code development, and troubleshooting as well as configuration, testing, and production support of various technical solutions
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to anticipate and identify technical problems along with practical solutions
- Experience with technical configuration of CTRM applications such as custom simulation results and workflows
- Experience with report design and development with tools such as Crystal Reports, Business Objects, and Microsoft products
- Ability to perform unit testing using manual and automated simulation of the application and interfaces
- Willingness to play a key role in design, development, testing and implementation phases of various projects and initiatives
- Ability to establish good working relationships with technology and operations teams, business partners, and shared services teams within the company
- Ability to follow established coding standards, release management and compliance processes along with required documentation, and version control
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
You are an experienced developer, with familiarity of various development platforms, coding styles, software delivery methods and tools. You have strong knowledge of the Endur, Allegro, RightAngle, or related CTRM product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in a development role with proven ability to successfully translate business requirements into custom developed solutions
- Minimum 3 years of Endur experience (5+ years preferred)
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of US power and gas markets
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is experience with other E/CTRM system ACCEPTABLE?
This will depend on your professional background and near-term projects. Preferred candidates will have a background in both physical and financial trading environments using Endur. Your E/CTRM system experience will help determine your role in a project.
IS THIS A REMOTE OR HYBRID POSITION?
MRE has always been a flexible employer and we recognize that our clients hire us to work on challenging projects with tight deadlines. At this time, we are looking for a Houston-based candidates only.
WHAT IS THE PAY RANGE?
The salary range is $135k-$180k commensurate with experience. In addition, we offer a discretionary bonus structure starting at $20k for this position. As an added benefit, our bonuses are not capped and you can earn more based on YOUR performance.
CAN I APPLY AS AN INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT?
Of course! We have a long list of independent consultants that work exclusively with MRE and we welcome the opportunity to further expand our network. However, we limit this relationship to independent consultants – no staffing agencies please.