Audix Insights™ Provides Rapid IT Infrastructure Asset Intelligence for a Local Charity
The client had no reliable method of producing an accurate, comprehensive view of the complete IT assets and health of their IT infrastructure. Audix Insights™ scanned the entire IT infrastructure, accumulated key asset data, and provided meaningful insights – converting data into actionable intelligence.
Audix Insights™ Provides Waste Management Firm with Actionable Acumen
The client needed a tool that could help drive executive-level conversations, with clear and actionable data around asset management. The solution provided the client and their teams with insightful data. Instead of just managing their assets, they used actionable data to drive the strategy of their IT organization.
Audix Insights™ Provides Asset Intelligence for Major Multi-Branded Food Service Company
As part of a continuous improvement initiative, the client wanted a reliable method of producing an accurate, comprehensive discovery of their IT assets and environments, and reduce support costs through standardization. To address these challenges, Audix Insights™ was deployed on the client’s network to rapidly discover and gather hardware and software information from each asset.
Internal IT operations insights and benchmarking with Audix Insights™
A local nonprofit committed to animal care and sustainable operations needed to update its IT infrastructure to ensure its internal operations could continue to run smoothly. Armed with data and insights, the nonprofit gained a better understanding of how to strategically design and manage a stable IT infrastructure for growth.
Audix Insights™ Assists Leading Industrial Services Client with $15 Billion Dollar Acquisition
Our client was engaged in a $15B acquisition and needed to identify the necessary servers to migrate to a new infrastructure, take inventory of installed software, and perform a full system health analysis. Audix Insights™ provided the needed data to facilitate an accurate project estimate for the migration.
The value proposition was simple and compelling: Audix Insights would incorporate asset intelligence, asset health details, business intelligence and predictive analytics to provide transparency into IT operations and simplify rapid decision making.
Forecast IT Infrastructure spend
- How can I reduce the cost-to-serve spend?
- Manage IT assets – both on-premise and cloud?
Allocate usage-based costs back to departments
- How can I bill back IT spend back to departments, and drive better business adoption and engagement?
Improve network & security operations
- How can I protect our internal network from security vulnerabilities?
- Can I identify network security threats and trends before they happen?
Rationalize software application portfolio
- What assets and applications are under-utilized or at the end-of-life?
Manage IT Infrastructure and Assets
- How can I quickly inventory and track the health of all my hardware and cloud assets?
Oversee Health Trends
- How can I monitor hardware health and make replacement decisions before major hardware failures?
Audix Insights is a comprehensive data mining tool for infrastructure, asset, and application discovery. It provides predictive analytics and recommendations for assets which are not performing optimally. It is ideal for on-premise type environments, and can provide the same benefits for virtual servers running on Azure or AWS.
Audix Cloud provides valuable insights around your Azure and AWS infrastructure and allows you to make decisions.
- Identify gaps/risks in your security and infrastructure
- Forecast your Azure usage and costs, identifying key trends
- Reduce Azure spend on un-used resources and costs
- Decommission unused elements
- Track and drive return-on-investment on your infrastructure
Audix Cloud discovers your infrastructure assets and visualizes your Azure footprint to provide immediate insights around:
- Azure resources and relationships
- Network and security resources and complex security configurations
- Used and unused resources (disk, CPU, memory, etc.)
- Asset details and health (age, manufacturer, warranty, model)
- Mobile asset tracking (off-network)
Audix Cloud identified our high cost Azure resources and helped us understand the impact to our bottom line more clearly.
Audix 365 provides full visibility to your Office 365 environment and associated risks. It captures and visualizes data analytics around O365 software costs, licensing, users/usage, and threat detection (internal and external).
- Forecast your monthly O365 usage and costs
- Reduce spend on un-used resources and costs
- Track and drive return-on-investment on your applications
- Identify potential internal and external threats
Get immediate insights around:
- Software inventory, licensing, assignments, and costs
- Identify costs by department and by individual
- Top used software and unused software
- Usage and trends for OneDrive and SharePoint online
Audix 365 simplified our view and understanding of our Office 365 licensing, usage and risks and helped us understand the impact to our bottom line more clearly.
Gold Cloud Platform
Silver Data Platform
Silver Data Analytics
Silver Application Development
Silver Cloud Productivity
Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions